Sunday, November 25, 2012

writing personal narrative Syarief

writing personal narrative Syarief

The Villager’s Boy
oleh:
Sarief
Life is struggle, life is challenge and many more uncounted assumption to transform in our mind, difficult to say an imagery of this life, sometimes large number of people have argue that life is beautiful and either some people said that life is scared, danger and it can be boomerang that kill us creeping slowly, and there are many philosophy of life are untold. There many risk should be face by everyone who have a chance to born to this universe that full of trouble and unexpected things and  who can defeat it, they will got the meaning of the proverb : “ Life is champions, just for them who always try and pray to reach it”.
When I was born my parents give the meaningful of name, Sarifudin is mine.   In my thinking that life is joyful as when I was kid, It distinguish when I growth to teens and adult age, then I want to imagery my physically, I have sun-tanned skin and spread some dots makes it be more attractive skin, I get medium body 160 height and 55 kilos weight among my brothers in my family. An oval face with semi-pointed nose, sharp eyes with two thick eyebrow on them and it is decorated by medium, shiny and thick hair. In other way I’m a good boy like in one of poetry by Robert Lois Stevenson and it describes my personality.
I woke before the morning, I was very happy all the day.
I never said an ugly word, but smile and stuck to play.
And now at last the sun is going down behind the wood.
And I’m very happy, for I know that I’ve been good.
My bed is waiting cool and fresh, with linen smooth and fair.
And I must be off to sleepsin-by, and not forget my prayer.
I know that, till to-morrow I shall see the sun arise.
No ugly dream shall fright my mind, no ugly sight my eyes.
But slumber hold me tightly till I waken in the dawn.
And hear the thrushes singing in lilacs round the lawn.


 I live in the Village, never smelt and heard of the deliciously and the crowded of city town. I growth in simple family and stayed in ordinary house.  There’s no prawn cocktail, Chicken Kiev, grilled trout, Burger ‘n’ beans, Pizza Hut and desert in our family’s menu food but served Nasi Liwet with eggplant steak, fried Tempe Mondol  and the other kind of its from the swamp that to be my menu every breakfast-dinner time came. There’s no extravagant motorcycle or luxurious car that carried me on to the infant school till to comprehension school every early morning. There’s no asphalt road or toll road but the path around the bush with muddy and slippery surface in rain season and almost every two week attack by flood, they’re all be my Old Phoenix’s bicycle route for ten years.
Time passed away with thousand obstacles block my legs and blind my eyes but they aren’t my problems to move on, although it sometimes made me weary and almost gave up. The ambition and a determined that reinforce me to go on and stand up how to faced the challenge of life. I am still remind my parents’ advice and will always remember it “ My son, Please study hard to get the successful in your life, Don’t be like us, fool and didn’t have much education, work in muddy land and dirty place, and I want one of my children to be success person”. And now one of my great ambition reached, It’s I can continued my Education in University although there are many aspect not support me more, but I believe I can step to success word by it although I’m villager boy and I’m so proud with my parent whom life in the village.
In brief a hard living in a family, in environment and in the world it must be faced by everyone who was born in this universe. It’s like my life as a villager boy, there’s spread many obstacles and the dangerous thunder on life that attack us any time. There’s no regretful and shyness in my heart to be a villager boy with simple living, a lack of many thing, but I always make its to be a special one gift and be my weapon to fight this live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer